- 5 LBS MIGHTY109 Fine Fescue (No Mow) Seed Blend.
- Covers up to 1250 Square Feet.
MIGHTY109 Fine Fescue
MIGHTY109 Fine Fescue is a blend of 3 fine fescue mixes of Creeping Red, Chewings, and Hard Fescue. It has a fine texture and has a tall slender natural meadow look. Great for areas that are difficult to mow, areas on hillsides to help erosion control, or for a meadow effect in your yard. MIGHTY19 Fine Fescue will grow 12" to 18" tall on average. While it is called "No Mow", it should be mowed 3-4 times a year.
- Fine leafed blades that has a tall slender natural meadow effect.
- Blades grow 12" to 18" tall on average.
- 34% Beacon Hard Fescue, 33% Navigator II Creeping Red Fescue, 33% Radar Chewings Fescue.
- Has great shade resistance.
- Great for areas that are difficult to mow, hillsides, biofiltration systems, partially shaded areas, erosion control.
- 5 Lbs. Covers up to 1,250 Square Feet.
- Should be mowed 3-4 times a year for best results.