- TWCA certified for its Exceptional Drought Tolerance using 30% less water compared to other traditional Tall Fescue varieties.
- Improved tolerance to heat
- Disease resistance to Brown Patch and Pythium Blight.
- Bluegrass helps to provide excellent repair ability in high traffic areas.
- Finer Leaf texture along with a good year around Dark Green color.
Enduro Dwarf Tall Fescue is a blend of 90% Dwarf Tall Fescue and 10% Bluegrass. It is our most popular sod and one that is best suitable for California’s Northern and Central Coast areas.
Enduro Dwarf Tall Fescue is a mix of 90% Tall Fescue and 10% Kentucky Bluegrass which has been certified by TWCA for above average drought tolerance for 30% lower water usage compared to other Tall Fescue varieties making it an exceptional product. Has a high resistance to summer heat and high tolerance to Brown Patch, Pythium and many other common summer diseases. Also has an Excellent dark green year around color. ENDURO Dwarf Tall Fescue is grown by GREENFIELDS TURF INC.
One of Enduro’s greatest qualities is its drought resistance using 30% less water. It has been Awarded Certification by the Turfgrass Water Conservation Alliance for above average drought tolerance compares to other traditional tall fescue varieties. It has a deep and dense root system (2 ½ ft. to 4 ft. deep is common). Because of this deep extensive root system there is more area to draw water from, in turn needing less water applied.
Enduro Dwarf Tall Fescue prefers a sunny location but will perform better in light shade situations than bluegrass or blue/rye combinations.
Enduro Dwarf Tall Fescue is highly resistant to most common diseases such as Pythium, brown patch, leaf spot, rust and fusarium. Also has a excellent tolerance for summer heat and winter cold.
residential, commercial, industrial, playgrounds, parks, golf courses and athletic fields.
Enduro Dwarf Tall Fescue maintains a deep rich green color throughout the year when properly cared for.ROLL SIZE:
24”x54” = 9 sq. ft.BIG ROLL:
48” x 125’ = 500 sq. ft.SOIL THICKNESS:
5/8 inch. (approx.)COVERAGE AREA:
504 sq. ft. per pallet (approx.)
* Bobtail fee of $100 may be required to complete delivery if delivery address is not accessible by the standard delivery truck. Please see Bobtail Disclosure
** Roll Size and Roll Weight can differ.